Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Little Valentine's Day

I Love Valentine's Day!



It give us all an excuse to spend the day with your sweetheart. And that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a romantic. Actually, I love romance and anything dealing with love! So, I'm deff coo-coo over this day!.....Anywho, when I woke up that Sunday morning; I was surprised with a huge vase full of pink, red, and white flowers. Yes, my hunny did it again!
We started out the day with exchanging the presents we had gotten for each other. I opened the biggest package first. It was a bunch of books! The first was Lana Turner: The Memories, the Myths, the Movies by her daughter Cheryl Crane. The second was TCM's Leading Couples and the third was Great Kisses...and Famous Lines Right Out of the Movies.
I was very happy!
On the other hand, I had gotten him the $400 reproduction vintage watch he has been drooling after since we first met! He was very happy...jumping up and down on the bed happy!
Lol.
After watching all romantic love stories on TCM all day, we went out for dinner at Gilihan's and had a nice steak dinner. Then off to the movies to see Valentine's Day! It was a wonderful day!
Photobucket
Valentine's Day attire:
40's pink dress -Ebay
40's black felt tilt hat with pink ostrich plumes- Ebay
vintage matching black belt - Checkered Past
40's black suede slingbacks- Ebay (not shown)
40's black purse- Ebay (not shown)


Lola*

5 comments:

  1. You look darling, as always Lola. And what a perfect way to spend Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking amazing!
    /isabella

    isabellathordsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are smashing! so excited to find your blog!
    http://bellisimama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete