Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Need A Vacation!

Photobucket
As we start coming into the spring and summer months. There is only one thing that is on my mind. And that would be VACATIONS! -What airline to take? Where would I like to go? Are there any amazing vintage hotels I can stay at? These are just some of the things I start to think about aside from bathing suits, which we will come to in another post!
This year my beau and I will be taking our vacation in Arizona. But wait!!!! I don't have any luggage! And luggage is another essential part of the vacation process! Afterall, it does carry all of our wonderful vintage summer clothing. So, I had to buy some!
Photobucket
The 50's pink and white samsonite luggage would do! But now I'm missing the uber cute matching train case and hat box! Whatever shall I do?
Photobucket
So, if any of you wonderful ladies run across these... I'll be more than happy to give you $$$. And you would make this GlamourDoll, a very happy and matching vintage vacationer!
Photobucket
xoxo Lola

7 comments:

  1. Might I suggest the always fabulos 'Casablanca Hotel & Resort' :) We'll be oping the drive-in up March 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh now you made me dream of summer. eh and it's so far away.It's bloody freezing here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the pink pair yours. I have that exact same set in blue and white. Im just looking for the round piece and the largest suitcase as well as the train case. Happy hunting.


    I have spotted that color on etsy before at real good prices.

    ♥Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darla,
    Yes, the pink set is mine. I actually picked it up off of etsy. Ever since I got them for my vacation in may I've been looking for the other macthing pieces.

    I'm also open for ideas of places to go and see in Az.

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog! Just came across it!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1950s pink! So delicious, like looking at candy.
    melina bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Single and double rooms are often available but more often rooms are dormitory style.

    Hostel Eilat

    ReplyDelete