Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunday Shopping*

What most of you don't know about me is that I have a very busy life. It mostly is consisted of me working at my day job. Where I really only have off on Sundays.

So, I usually take this time to have Sunday brunch with my family and then it's off for some therapy...shopping.

This past sunday, I went to one of my favorite vintage stores that I have memtioned in an earlier post. The Antique Market Place in Lemyone,Pa.

This is what I picked up:

Photobucket
March 5,1938

Photobucket
50's navy blue hat with veil



And this is my outfit:

Photobucket

40's green Lilli Ann suit - Ebay
40's tan tilt hat with veil - Ebay
40's silver watch - Ebay
40's black net/suede shoes - Ebay
Dita Von Teese fully fashioned stockings - Secrets in Lace


xxLola*

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely. I just adore your hats! I need to find one like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful hat...i like your blog,very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete