Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 2

Hello all!

Ok, so I know it's been a about a month since I said I was going to be posting the rest of my vacation that I went on with my boyfriend back in August. Bad, I know. Anyways, with working 6 day weeks it's been a little bit hard keeping up with this. Plus I am still trying to get use to this new blogger thing. It's so weird and nothing is where it use to be. So please stick with me because I have lots of fun things coming up for you all that I hope to share.

 
So on the night of Day 1 I forgot to add that after dinner we went for a walk to see what vintage shops we could find in the area. As we were walking, this lady came up to us and told me how lovely I looked in my pink vintage dress. She also said that if we kept walking there would be a store called Temptress that I should check out.


 
Day 2


On Day 2 of the vacation, we got up and went out for breakfast at the place that was located next to our hotel. It was a highly uncomfortable morning considering it was rather humid. I had decided to wear the Stop Staring dress I had gotten at Temptress the night before.

 
 
Over breakfast at Tower Two, we were trying to make plans on what we should do for the day. It was early and we already knew what we wanted to do that evening....drink cocktails. So we planned on going to the SD zoo. But due to the massive line of cars we changed plans and headed over to Sea World instead.
 

 
 
Got a little wet during the show. But my hair and the dress survived the splashing.

 
 
 
 
 
xoxo Lola
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment