Friday, October 19, 2012

Clarisonic




Since I currently work for Lancome, I get all the benefits of working for a make-up counter. Like the amazing offer we were having on the Clarisonic. The Clarisonic Mia which is the one speed version has been around for a couple years now. There is also the Mia 2 which is the 2 speed version and the Aria which is the new 3 speed version, all of which are water proof. There is also one just for the body along with one just for acne. There are even other companies starting to copy them like Revlon.

So for the event we were having, if you bought the Mia Clarisonic for $119, you also got an extra brush head and a travel bag. The brush heads are to be changed every 3 months and cost $25 each unless you buy 2 in a pack which costs $40. So, with my shopping habit being as bad as it is, I thought I'd finally give it a try. I bought the lavender colored Mia Clarisonic, got the charger, cleanser, extra brush head, and the cute silver travel bag.




I have now had it for a little over a month now and can already see the difference. Just after the first use, I could see all the dead skin it pulled off my face. I only use it once or twice a week and can tell my skin was smoother, my acne was gone, and the products I use were absorbed into my skin better and faster. I love it!


xoxo Lola*

No comments:

Post a Comment