Monday, January 17, 2011

Mrs. Henderson Presents

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season. I know that I did! I know that Santa brought me the most wonderful vintage items a girl could possibly ask for, and my New Years also went as equally wonderful. hehe And right after that was my birthday on January 7th. So my boyfriend totally lucked out on that one! hehe But anyways, around the time of my birthday I got very sick and was confined to my bed with nothing to do but watch tv, and shop on Etsy. That's when I ran across a wonderful movie that takes place in the 30s-40s that actually came out back in 2005. So, if any of you wonderful ladies get the chance...I do recommend you checking it out. Visually, it's beautiful but I wouldn't recommend watching it around children simply because it does have some nudity in it. But still a wonderful movie!

Here is the trailer:





xoxo
Lola*

3 comments:

  1. I saw that movie back when it first came out, but totally forgot about it! It was really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this movie, it was so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the movie also! I think they did a really good job on the hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete