Saturday, October 2, 2010

Update...

Wow, I haven't realized how long it has been since I last posted anything and I though you all deserved alittle something from me even if it is really just nothing. But since I have been feeling under the weather, this gives me plenty of time to chat with all of you.

If you haven't heard me mention this before, I have been planning on moving as far as possible from Pa. Well, several months ago I put my house up for sale and began planning on my move to Arizona. I haden't gotten anything positive from it so I finally listed it with a realator. I've had serveral prospects with hopes of someone finally buying my house. Within all this time, my beau and I have broken up and have since gotten back together. This time, he came to me with moving to San Diego, Cali instead.

So, I am happy to say we've been planning on buying a place together and making Cali our offical home!

Goodbye for now...
Lola*

No comments:

Post a Comment