Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Playing catch -up...

I know I've been incredibly busy lately with all the wonderful vintage adventures I've been having this summer. But with summer slowly coming to an end and with August coming up rapidly, I wanted to start sharing some of these adventures with all of you.



Today we're going to to start with the 20th Annual World War II Weekend that goes on every year in Reading, Pa. This year, all the magic happened on June 4,5,and 6th at the Mid Atlantic Air Museum. This year had to have been the biggest and most amazing one I have experienced!



During my time there I got to see all the wonderful aircrafts, experience a Live 1940's radio show, the 1940's fashion show, flying demonstrations, swing dance, and buy some outstanding vintage items.



Unfortunatly, my pictures are lacking! When I got there, I realized I had left my camera at my house...so my iphone camera had to do!

Photobucket
Gas Station!

our camp
Our Camp!

Photobucket
The Nazi Camp!


Photobucket
Yes, my hair was 2-tone!

Photobucket





You can find more information about the WWII Weekend at http://www.maam.org/!



xoxo Lola*

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, and your blog!
    Adrienne

    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete