Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween



Hi everyone!


I know I'm a day late but yesterday was one of my favorite days of the year...Halloween. My boyfriend and I had been planning our costumes for several months now. Mine took abit longer then his did in the planning since I was making mine all by hand. But I got it done just in time even though I was starting to worry if mine was going to actually come together or not.

So I let him pick what we were going as this year, and he choose to go as Rorschack from the movie Watchmen and I would go as the original Silk Spectre.




                                                   Sorry for the horrible iphone pics

 
 





                                                             Happy Halloween!
                                                                   xo Lola*

No comments:

Post a Comment